St Elizabeth Ann Seton’s Guild is hosting a fundraiser you can feel good about!!
A PECAN Sale…pecans are healthy and delicious. These pecans come from Georgia orchards that have been in the Schermer family for over 70 years. The sale begins Friday, October 18th, and ends Friday, November 1st.
We are offering four choices:
- Cinnamon Glazed Pecans – crisp and supremely snack-able a favorite!! ~in a green foil gift bag -10oz bag for $10
- Chocolate Covered Pecans – large pecans enrobed in velvety milk chocolate in a green foil gift bag – 12 oz bag for $10
- Mammoth Pecan Halves – perfect for glazing, roasting or merely snacking- 16 oz cello bag for $12
- Medium Pecan Pieces – fresh and natural, perfect for all baking recipes- 16 oz cello bag for $12
- All proceeds from the Pecan sale will benefit the students, teachers, and staff of SHCS. Order forms will be sent home in children’s’ folders and are available in the school office. You can call or text your order to 865-919-3366. Or, go HERE to download the order form.
- Your pecan order will be ready for pickup on Thursday, November 21st, between 1:00-6:00 pm at the CHANCERY in the rear parking lot. (Pecan delivery is available for $5 if within a 10-mile-radius of SHCS)